miercuri, 17 februarie 2010

Far, far away...

It was a day...It was the only day. The only day when I finally figured out that something was wrong.
For me, it wasn`t a perfect life, but it was perfect for the ones I carred about, so I had to pretend. And I was happy, but not pleased. And because of that I`ve always felt a deep pain that was telling me, or it was screaming at me to stop the madness!
And that day, it was also the only day that was perfect. My true friend( who I used to hate) was talking about the ocean. He was so caught in his descriptions... And he was so far, far away... Far away from this defiled world. The earth, the sky, the mud, the waves, the life...everything was more beautiful and more unique in his eyes. You just had to stop and listen. You could have seen like him too.
I was watching a seagull flying with the waves, water drops falling on it`s wings. It was a good show.
He was talkin, and talking, listining at the same time the sounds of the rocks, of the wind and of the furious water.
I was at peace for a moment, and I was dreaming at a "blue sky".
And it just came to me!
I wanted more than all of that, I wanted a hand that will be there to catch me in my fallings.
Was I in love? Maybe that was wrong... and I don`t mean that it was wrong to be in love, but I finally knew what was missing, what was that voice saying...
I vanished from my actual life and landed in a new world...His world, I guess.
And I don`t think I was ready... But at that time, my mind was far, far away...
Cliff House @ Ocean Beach by HighDynamic

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu